Monday, December 19, 2011


Family Family Family.
MERRY CHRISTMAS
How are you all? i don't have loads of time right now to write, but I have to say I love you alot!!!
I am sooooooo excited for Sunday!! mum I will call you between 9-10 Skype. Can't you 3 way it.. I've seen it before.. |I bet Steve knows how and Liz or Bryan could figure it out too!! I just think that would be fun.. I REALLY want to SEE everyone if I can. The username I'll be off of will be 'grahamlds'. So that should be great!!! I'll ask them to check my email for me if needs be, but I'll call into dad's and then we'll go from there. If it doesn't work I have the home phone memorized and dad sent me his mobile number so I can get that too (thanks dad loss of memory... you read my mind!) Anyways it should be soooo wonderful. They are such a great family who I will be with and I am stoked. It's Graham and Judith McKee. They are great and even suggested that they would love to call you sometime, we'll see. I've told them loads about you and they just think you are great!! They have 1 son who went to BY for psychology, now is a very good business man.. not married... 27.. Kendra, want me to hook you up? He's cute :) They love Salt Lake :) Posh :) ... haha..... anyways!! This week has been great full of companionship inventory.... hahaha... we're making it work, and it's fine just bumpy occasionally. No big deal it is a great learning experience and my weaknesses are known man they are known... I'm getting rebuked by the BOM constantly. It's ace. But we are learning and growing and for that I am grateful. this week we were on our way to the McKee's actually for a DA and our front break lights went out. Now it's illegal no matter where you go to drive without them, but in England it's just flat out scary. Lack of street lights and cray fast, good, overtaking drivers everywhere here make it a fearful experience. So we pulled up on the side of the road and called for assistance and waited for 31/2 hours. Meanwhile, we planned for the night, we studied together, got to know eachother more, and i had some personal study time while my companion freaked out. This was not the day to have it!!! We had had a 2 hour inventory session... we both joked God is forcing our unity upon us!!! haha it was fun. She was so clostraphobic (spelling?) nd you know me... just whatever works what's whining going to do, make it usueful and do something besides that!! So I just read and giggle because her comments were priceless and the whole situation was comical to say the least. Then the Mckees brought us the dinner they'd prepared and took us out of our car, into their car and ate it. Thank goodness. It was good. Just crazy blessings of the Lord in different ways than I thought imaginable!! oh wqell. The wor is slow right now, but it will get there.
Carrie- your new address prease!!! 
Mum I got all the addresses and thank you thank oyu thank oyu. I can't wait to hear ffrom you all and to hear about all the family.
I pray for you all nightly and hope that this week is the best!! I love you love you love you!!! Talk to you soon!!
 
Love!
Sister Lauren Filichia
 
Jen- I love you, Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment