Monday, September 19, 2011

  Well it hasn't been too long since I last wrote you, but I am still soooooo exhausted and ready for this P-day once again. Man, my energy is running out... actually it's not. I am working hard though and I love the fact that I am absolutely exhausted. It is a great feeling!!
    Well this last part of the week was great. We spoke with Sharon and Josh and they are not off board, but they know it's something they need in life and someday will take the step. For now, they just need to learn more so they can understand better and gain more faith to take the steps necessary to go from the dark pathway to the light. The gospel is not always easy to live, but it is worth it. I know it is worth it. I think all the time of the dumb things I have done that have taken me away even a little from God and those times were the hardest in my life. I couldn't hardly cope with myself. I didn't like myself. But through trials that I have faced, I learned if I went to God and putting it all on Him, He has blesses me with confidence to get through the trial.. hmmm wonder why. What was missing before? The Divine Being who took upon Him all that I was gonig through so he could know how to succor me at that time.. I was not using this resource to my benefit.. silly Sister Filichia!! Man, oh how I want these people we teach to understand what I now know through experience, but because of God's love they will have the opportunity to have the experience as well, on their own time with plenty of chances given to them along the way... let's all just make a pack that we will take the first chance given to us and learn so that all the other times can be super easy in comparison!!
   Debbie is doing well. The girl knows baptism is where it is at and that she needs it and God wants it for her.. in fact that God is requiring it from her, but she is doing the right thing to become worthy... just taking her time to get there... but I love this work so much family.. I can't even stand it. Seeing someone grow and finding those who don't know and making them aware brings greater joy to me than anything I have ever experienced.
   This morning, I was reading in Matt 6:28-34... I do believe. He says to consider the lilies of the field they toil not nor do they spin. In Laman's terms they don't freak out and go for a quick pleasure, but they are believing and still. Waiting for the promptings given from God to do His will. God always provides for us and gives us what we need. If we trust in God and not in man's flesh we will be provided for. He knows what we need and has made a plan to give it to us when the time is right. Mum and Dad, you are wonderful examples of this and I love to read it and recognize that plan A and B are made and don't always work out but because God knows and loves us & He has made a plan C that is where we need to be.. litsen for it and He will give it to you!! 
   Love you family talk to you soon!! Till next week :D
Love you soooooo much!
 Sister Filichia

No comments:

Post a Comment