Saturday, June 25, 2011

Alright so this will be short, sorry... district pday coming up and it should be fun!! but they gave us about 5 minutes to email so this here should be the quickest thing ever.
This week... Sharon got really sick...boo...which led to her being worried about the kids' future without her (she has had problems lie this before and is nervous about it happening again)... so she wants a break... and with Josh, he is confused like crazy the Jehovah Witnesses came by and spoke with him and he doesn't understand anymore why the Book of Mormon must be written in 'gibberish'. So, they want a break from learning, we are welcome as friends, but nothing more for the time being... soooooooo sad... Thursday night was intensely a downer for Sis. Nadsady and I. We had overstepped our boundaries with them, without realizing and found that it became a determent to the work. Always remember when preaching the Gospel that although this is the Lord's work and we do it in a diligent & persistent manner that people do still have feelings and emotions, manners, and weaknesses. That sickness is still the same then as it is when you aren't a missionary. Don't push so hard that they push back. It only hurts worse. But the work still continues and it is amazing how God may not show Himself in the way you want, but our prayers are answered just by smiling the next day. Having that capacity to smile the next day is a blessing from God.
I am grateful for my Savior and for all He has done for me. How blessed we are to live as we do and to know that God lives and loves His children more than we can ever know and or express. He chastens us with love.. just as we would our own children (someday for me). It's all about love. Remember the next time you go through a trial it is by our faith that miracles are wrought but don't ask why, ask how, what, and where. He will make these known unto you. I am sooo grateful for it all!! Next week is transfers so don't expect much till Thursday maybe, but I will have a new companion and Sister Nadsady will be dateable... crazy!!! hahaha, I will miss her, but I can feel myself growing and becoming better because of her. Hope all is well. Heather, hope your birthday was a ball and Davin too and Mum this next week... Hopefully my package can get sent off soon!! k I love you!! Hope all is well in Lava Land!!

No comments:

Post a Comment