Monday, August 8, 2011

HELLOOOOOOO
How are you? Well, I just emailed you... but hope you are excited for some happy news... remember Elicia that sang at the fireside..i told you about her a little while ago? Well, she went to Young Women's camp this last week right after the fireside and at the end she bore her testimony to say that she wanted to come to church and to join the church basically... so the YW president took her home and asked her mothers permission to let her come to church and YW activites and her mom gave her permission to do so.. Amy Wilcox, the YW president, called me at 10:45 pm to tell me the news on Friday night.. probably the best part of my week at that moment but... then there was church- she came, she loved it- she bore her testimony again to say basically the same thing. After church, we went over to the Hutchinson's for dinner and she was there hanging out with Elena and we were able to teach her a bit. She is absolutely fabulous and we couldn't be happier, we just pray it continues!! How lucky we are to know and have this Gospel. She has inspired me so much with her faith, knowledge and wisdom. Think about the fact that someone can see an example, recognize it's right, hear what others believe and identify with it so fast. She said that she was never taught to pray, but she knew there was God out there so she has always prayed, and God has always answered. What a wise person... 'O be wise what can I say more.'- right Mom? haha
My thoughts have been on the Wadsworth family quite a bit the past few days. I hope they know I love them so much. I sent the package today ..FINALLY... and there is a card in there for them from me. My companion and I pray for them every night together and every personal prayer I have is for them as well. life is altered so quickly how important that firm foundation is. I found a card today that says ' I get up. I walk. I fall down and I still keep dancing' or something like that... but I thought about how precious that is to think about. We all have hard days and times, we have much to endure but oh, how we can still find joy in the journey of life through our Savior Jesus Christ.
Brielle walking?!!! What is this...man crazy to think of her not as a baby in my arms sleeping so peacefully and so adorably, man pictures could be very necessary family :D haha it's cool. how has the week been? Mom and Dad your letters ALWAYS make me cry. Sorry I don't reply to them sooner, but hopefully I will be able to be better now that Sister Lauritzen has the same habit I do of writing a letter and an email a week :D But this one shall be epic and so .. ya jusy love it-it won't happen for a very very very long time. Haha i love you family!! Has school started up again? Crazy. Time is flying and then I think... no it's not it's been just as long as it feels, it's just everyone is growing and I am not seeing it happen so it's crazy. I do get grandma's letters and money, tell her thank you- there's a letter for her in the package as well, thought it would save on postage.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM!!!!

Alright I love you and hope all is well, if I missed something I am very very sorry- a lot is in the package home of questions that need answering. I love you family and Mum I hope you had the best birthday ever- pa thanks for the emails I will definitely read and reply next week :D can't wait!!! tada butt!!

I love you with all my heart
SWS
Sister Filichia

No comments:

Post a Comment