Monday, January 9, 2012


alright family, man how I love you super much!!! thank you mum for all the stuff. just my little mini hymn book would be nice. it's in my lime green scripture case under my desk on the shelf... right side of computer desk first shelf below :) that would be great to get to have so I am never lacking. Thanks again for the primary children's song book one too!! I really want ot use them while I study as well (thank you kendra for that inspiration) Also from last week the castle's.. I have seen a very few since I've been here. The big one's haven't been in my area's and they cost monery and I am lucky enough to get put into companionships where we have fun, but are so tired out by pday we do what we must and chill out and write the trillion letters I am behind on. I am super blessed to have people to write, who write.. but changing area's I jsut have more now with all the stuff |I promised from my last area! oh well. eventually it will all happen. But they are great.. any surprises in the mail this week? ;)
Family thank you for your upliftment for how you support me and for the love I feel from you. It encourages me to work work work. I am finding that as I work harder on people and focus less on me and what I need to work on my purpose begins to sink deep into my heart and I start having weird cheesey missionary dreams that I get exciteed about because I think maybe that means I am starting to focus like i should. I really pray that things get better and better in that area. Siser Brooks and |i are having fun people!!! it's been great. We met a few new people and are sooooo excited about them. I know this is God's work. I know he loves us and that as we follow Him diligently that we will become like Him and that others will see it, want to know and come unto Him as well. At zone meeting this last week I got to give a talk and it was actually exactly what I needed. maybe I will make a copy and send it to you at some point. I think Matt could use it for sure!! i lvoe missionary wortk and I lvoe the person that I am becoming.. I am learning that the natural man inside of me is the only part I don't like and get so excited to shrugg off, but it takes work daily to do so and new things creep up, but becasue of the grace and mercy of God I can be rid of the things that are not actually in my true nature to be. We are Sons and daughters of God, not the devil. Our true nature is to be like Him, not the opposite. Mum don't beat yourself up for the things you lack, you are so many more good things. matt I am stoked silly for yuou to get everything in and get your call!!! dad.. thank you for your testimony and for being an incredible husband. Heather and liz... best examples of future wicves and mums. locve you all perace!! sista fili

No comments:

Post a Comment