Monday, January 30, 2012


sorry made a mistake. any ways....
 
1 Nephi 7:15 states And now behold I say unto you that if ye will return unto jerusalem (our past sins symbol to me) ye shall also perish with them. and now if ye have choice, go up to the land, and remember the words which I speak unto you, that ye go ye will also perish; for thus the spirit of the Lord constraineth me that I should speak.
this spoke to me of the answer i needed. We cann't dwell in the past.. Rafiki even teaches us that in Lion King when he hits Simba on the head with the stick... it's in the past it don't matter, but it still hurts... so what are you going to do about it? if you forget about it the pain will ease, if you focus on it you can make yourself believe you are growing a crown on your head!
I feel so strongly that mistakes happen and people make them. Don't let someone's poor decision ruin how you think of them. The power of forgiveness is real, as God forgives and we hang on we shut people off from being able to grow, or stunting their growth when it finally all comes out. I know that God lives and loves me.. he is only a prayer away. it is literal and it is refining. I am understanding more and more why things happen and even when I don't understand I can still look to God and know just as Nephi did that all things are for the intent to bring souls unto christ.. even if it means getting them on their knees first. I hope we can all strive to forgive and look to the future. my firend told me this last night what's in the past is concrete, you can't change it and trying is just messy and unproductive, but the future is cement and the way is not yet paved till we start molding it. get out your shovels and blueprints people we got some molding to do if we are to end up in the kingdom of our heavenly father!
 
can't wait to find out matt's excitying news good luck, I lvoe you!!
 
Sista fili
 

No comments:

Post a Comment